Account Management Executive
RemoteSaudi Arabia, Riyadh Province, RiyadhCustomer Success
Present in MENA countries, OTO is a multi-language, All-in-one Shipping Management Software that helps Ecommerce Stores and Omnichannel brands to ship their e-commerce orders seamlessly with 100+ shipping companies locally and internationally. Our customers are looking for the best way to deal with shipping and OTO provides the easiest one. We are in the journey of building MENA's next global startup, but solving a global problem, which is shipping! How? Automation is one of our keywords (or OTOmation as we like to write it). Innovation and Automation together make shipping accessible to everyone.
OTO is always looking for high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. We’re building a culture where amazing people (like you) can do their best work at OTO. We have a no-door policy, which means we encourage openness, honesty, and respect for other points of view. Our team members enjoy a challenging environment and they take care of each other, but mostly we all love Pizza - you will know why later ;)
Looking for a company where you can be part of a quick learning team, shaping the future of global e-commerce? Welcome on board!
OTO is now on the hunt for an experienced and energetic Account Management Executive. You will bring your expertise and enthusiasm into the team, and drive OTO growth into the MENA Market. We are looking for someone who is highly enthusiastic, energetic, and results-driven.
You will be responsible for:
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs and explain OTO’s product value
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships based on trust and respect
- Understand the full functionality of OTO’s system
- Collaborate with the sales team to conduct demo sessions based on the client's needs
- Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate client’s needs
- Collect and analyse data to learn more about client behaviour
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements
- Resolve complaints and prevent additional issues by improving processes
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of OTO’s solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Act as a client advocate with a focus on improving their experience
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to management
- Maintain updated knowledge of company products and services
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Keep accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory
- Identify industry trends
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
For this role, it is essential that you have:
Proven work experience as an Account Management Executive, Key Account Executive or relevant role.
Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office.
Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
It will be considered a big plus if you:
Have international experience.
Have previously worked in fast-growing SaaS start-ups.
In OTO, we have adapted the Remote Working culture, where we work from home, favourite coffee shop, on the beach, or at an art museum! You can work from anywhere you like. We are result-driven, and you will be surrounded by aggressive achievers. Keep in mind, we are not able to provide a Sponsorship Visa for this role; Therefore, It is essential that you apply for this position only if you have legal authorization to work in the country in which you are applying.
No clocking in/out. We don’t believe in micromanaging and our working relationships are based on mutual trust, that’s why we don’t require our team to clock in and out of work. Of course, this trust relationship works both ways!
Work alongside an ambitious and supportive team. We are growing fast and no two days look the same at OTO, but one thing never changes: your colleagues are always there to support you and to bounce off ideas!
Growth and learning opportunities. We believe that in order to grow as a company, our team also needs to continue learning and developing.
Stock options: we believe that everyone should feel like building his own company! That's why we offer stock options for all employees working at OTO.