Customer Success Operations Specialist
RemoteCairo, Al Qāhirah, EgyptCustomer Success
Hello from OTO, your passport to seamless shipping in the dynamic MENA landscape! As a multi-language, All-in-one Shipping Management Software, we're the navigational tool empowering e-commerce Stores and Omnichannel brands to dispatch their orders effortlessly through a vast network of 200+ shipping companies, both locally and globally.
We are now calling on all Customer Success Operations Specialist Heroes! OTO is currently on the hunt for a seasoned Customer Success Operations Specialist to join our team! Bring your A-game, expertise, and enthusiasm & join us in driving OTO's growth into the MENA Market! Join us and let's conquer new horizons together!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Implement and manage software that facilitates CSM Ops activities;
Track and analyze leading indicators of retention and expansion;
Detect early signals of at-risk accounts, design playbooks for CSMs to address them, and provide a path to escalation;
Coordinate cross-functional processes that help meet retention and upsell targets and deliver on customers’ needs;
Tier existing customers, assign them to CSMs, re-distribute workload as needed, and forecast hiring needs.
Determine the metrics on which bonuses are based, and define targets for those metrics;
Generating reports and insights to help the customer success team make informed decisions;
Overseeing and managing customer success tools and platforms;
Ensuring the integration and proper functioning of customer success systems with other relevant systems;
Collaborating with the customer success team to streamline workflows for better efficiency;
Conducting audits and assessments to identify areas for improvement.
For this role, it is essential that have
Experience as a Customer Success Operations Specialist or any similar operations role
Ability to navigate, configure, and leverage CRM tools effectively
Excellent communication skills in both English and Arabic
Strong multitasking skills to manage multiple responsibilities and tasks simultaneously
Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance
Strong collaborative skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams
BSc in Business, Communication, or relevant bachelor's degree
Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- International experience
- Previous work in fast-growing SaaS start-ups
At OTO, we've adopted a Remote Working culture that breaks free from the traditional office constraints. Work from home, your favorite coffee shop, a sunny beach, or even an art museum – the choice is yours. We're all about results, and you'll be surrounded by a team of aggressive achievers. Embrace the freedom to work from anywhere without the unnecessary fluff. Welcome to a workplace where flexibility meets real impact.
- No Clocking in and out: Forget about the clocking in/out routine. At OTO, we trust you to manage your time effectively & efficiently – no micromanaging here. Our work hours span from 9 am to 6 pm, yet without the added constraints of conventional time tracking.
- ESOPs: With your Employee Stock Options, you're not just part of the team; you're a co-owner steering us toward success. Your hustle today builds equity for us all.
- Health Insurance: Our medical coverage is your safety net. No need to stress about unexpected bumps – we've got your back with our Health Insurance coverage/fund depending on your location.
- Mental Health Break: In the grind, take a breather. Our mental health break is your time to recalibrate. Come back sharper, because we all need a mental tune-up.
- Education Fund: This fund is your ticket to staying ahead. Feed that brain and let's level up together.
- Laptop Fund: The one-time laptop fund ensures you're armed for efficiency, innovation, and collaboration.
- Home Office Fund: This one-time home office fund is your ticket to creating a workspace that works for you.
- Happiness Grant: Recognizing that a content team is a productive team, the happiness grant is a professional nod to fostering personal joy. Consider it a token to pursue activities that contribute to your well-being because a fulfilled you is an asset to us all.
- Unlimited Days Off: Our unlimited days off policy is not just a perk; it's a reflection of our commitment to fostering a supportive and results-driven work environment. W value outcomes over hours, trusting our team to prioritize their responsibilities and take as much time as they need to return to work recharged and ready to contribute their best
- Umrah & Hajj: Beyond the grindstone, we've got your spiritual back. Umrah & Hajj support is our way of saying, "Your inner peace is a priority."
- 100% Technical Software: To keep you sharp in the tech game, we cover 100% of technical software expenses.
- Growth Playground: Growth isn't just a catchphrase; it's the air we breathe at OTO. We believe in constant learning for both personal and company-wide evolution. You will always be positively challenged & pushed to grow to your utmost potential.
- Supportive Team: We are growing fast and no two days look the same at OTO, but one thing never changes; your colleagues always have your back and you can always bounce ideas off of them.