Customer Success / Support Specialist
RemoteJordan, Al ‘A̅şimah, AmmanCustomer Success
Present in MENA countries, OTO is a multi-language, All-in-one Shipping Management Software that helps Ecommerce Stores and Omnichannel brands to ship their e-commerce orders seamlessly with 100+ shipping companies locally and internationally. Our customers are looking for the best way to deal with shipping and OTO provides the easiest one. We are in the journey of building MENA's next global startup, but solving a global problem, which is shipping! How? Automation is one of our keywords (or OTOmation as we like to write it). Innovation and Automation together make shipping accessible to everyone.
OTO is always looking for high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. We’re building a culture where amazing people (like you) can do their best work at OTO. We have a no-door policy, which means we encourage openness, honesty, and respect for other points of view. Our team members enjoy a challenging environment and they take care of each other, but mostly we all love Pizza - you will know why later ;)
Looking for a company where you can be part of a quick learning team, shaping the future of global e-commerce? Welcome on board!
OTO is now on the hunt for an experienced and energetic Customer Success Specialist. You will bring your expertise and enthusiasm into the team, and drive OTO growth into the MENA Market. We are looking for someone who is highly enthusiastic, energetic, and results-driven.
You will be responsible for:
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Customer onboarding, training, and support
- Making customers aware of resources such as knowledge base articles, tutorials, how-to videos, and webinars
- Gathering customer feedback and sharing it internally to improve the product and/or establish better Customer Support practices
- Analyzing customer data and helping them discover aspects of the product that are most beneficial to them
- Carrying out periodic health checks to avoid churn
- Firefighting during account escalations
- Account management and renewals
- Keeping customers updated on changes to the product they’re using, new features, and new products they might find useful
- Encouraging customer advocacy through internal NPS surveys, external reviews, case studies, testimonials, and referrals
- Upselling and cross-selling through review of customers’ progress
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
For this role, it is essential that you have:
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- BSc in Information Technology or relevant diploma
It will be considered a big plus if you:
Have international experience.
Have previously worked in fast-growing SaaS start-ups.
In OTO, we have adapted the Remote Working culture, where we work from home, favorite coffee shop, on the beach, or at an Art museum! You can work from anywhere you like. We are result-driven, and you will be surrounded by aggressive achievers.
No clocking in/out. We don’t believe in micromanaging and our working relationships are based on mutual trust, that’s why we don’t require our team to clock in and out of work. Of course, this trust relationship works both ways!
Work alongside an ambitious and supportive team. We are growing fast and no two days look the same at OTO, but one thing never changes: your colleagues are always there to support you and to bounce off ideas!
Growth and learning opportunities. We believe that in order to grow as a company, our team also needs to continue learning and developing.
Stock options: we believe that everyone should feel like building his own company! That's why we offer stock options for all employees working at OTO.