RemoteTurkey, İstanbul, IstanbulEngineering
Present in MENA countries, OTO is a multi-language, All-in-one Shipping Management Software that helps Ecommerce Stores and Omnichannel brands to ship their e-commerce orders seamlessly with 100+ shipping companies locally and internationally. Our customers are looking for the best way to deal with shipping and OTO provides the easiest one. We are in the journey of build MENA's next global startup, but solving a global problem, which is shipping! How? Automation is one of our keywords (or OTOmation as we like to write it). Innovation and Automation together make shipping accessible to everyone.
OTO is always looking for high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. We’re building a culture where amazing people (like you) can do their best work at OTO. We have a no door policy, that means we encourage openness, honesty and respect for other points of view. Our team members enjoy a challenging environment and they take care of each other, but mostly we all love Pizza - you will know why later ;)
Looking for a company where you can be part of a a quick learning team, shaping the future of global e-commerce? Welcome on board!
OTO is now on the hunt for an experienced and energetic Frontend Developer, who will work alongside a growing Engineering Team. You will bring your expertise and enthusiasm into the team, and drive OTO growth into MENA Market. We are looking for someone who is highly enthusiastic, energetic and results driven.
You will be responsible for:
Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
Responsive html coding
Coding in global standards for team work
Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
Create quality mockups and prototypes
Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
For this role, it is essential that you:
- Proven experience as a Front-End Engineer.
- Are fluent in English at a professional level, which will be tested at the interview stage.
Hands-on experience with markup languages
Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
Understanding of layout aesthetics
Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
It will be considered a big plus if you:
- Have international experience
- Have previously worked in fast-growing SaaS start-ups
In OTO, we have adapted the Remote Working culture, where we work from home, favourite coffee shop, on the beach, or at an art museum! You can work from anywhere you like. We are result-driven, and you will be surrounded by aggressive achievers. Keep in mind, we are not able to provide a Sponsorship Visa for this role; Therefore, It is essential that you apply for this position only if you have legal authorization to work in the country in which you are applying.
- No clocking in/out. We don’t believe in micromanaging and our working relationships are based on mutual trust, that’s why we don’t require our team to clock in and out of work. Of course, this trust relationship works both ways!
- Work alongside an ambitious and supportive team. We are growing fast and no two days look the same at OTO, but one thing never changes: your colleagues are always there to support you and to bounce off ideas!
- Growth and learning opportunities. We believe that in order to grow as a company, our team also needs to continue learning and developing.
- Stock options: we believe that everyone should feel like building his own company! That's why we offer stock options for all employees working at OTO.
Does this sound like you? then send your application to us today!