Head of Sales
RemoteSaudi Arabia, Ar Riyāḑ, RiyadhSales
Present in MENA countries, OTO is a multi-language, All-in-one Shipping Management Software that helps Ecommerce Stores and Omnichannel brands to ship their e-commerce orders seamlessly with 100+ shipping companies locally and internationally. Our customers are looking for the best way to deal with shipping and OTO provides the easiest one. We are on the journey of building MENA's next global startup, but solving a global problem, which is shipping! How? Automation is one of our keywords (or OTOmation as we like to write it). Innovation and Automation together make shipping accessible to everyone.
OTO is always looking for high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. We’re building a culture where amazing people (like you) can do their best work at OTO. We have a no-door policy, which means we encourage openness, honesty, and respect for other points of view. Our team members enjoy a challenging environment and they take care of each other, but mostly we all love Pizza - you will know why later ;)
Looking for a company where you can be part of a quick learning team, shaping the future of global e-commerce? Welcome on board!
We are looking for a high-performing Head of Sales to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximising our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
You will be responsible for:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Maintain a full lifecycle of the sales process from prospecting to closure.
- Offer necessary product knowledge and technical expertise translating into successful sales.
- Publish go-to-market strategy setting up product positioning, target customers and end-users along with the Growth Team.
- Handle in-depth knowledge of products and technologies, competitors and market conditions.
For this role, it is essential that you:
BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field.
Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager in Enterprise Software, SaaS Solutions, or ERP sales with a strong record of meeting or exceeding targets.
Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
Strong business sense and industry expertise.
Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
Ability to manage and scale remote teams of Sales representatives.
It will be considered a big plus if you
Have international experience.
Have previously worked in fast-growing SaaS start-ups.
In OTO, we have adapted the Remote Working culture, where we work from home, favourite coffee shop, on the beach, or at an art museum! You can work from anywhere you like. We are result-driven, and you will be surrounded by aggressive achievers. Keep in mind, that we are not able to provide a Sponsorship Visa for this role; Therefore, It is essential that you apply for this position only if you have legal authorization to work in the country in which you are applying.
- No clocking in/out. We don’t believe in micromanaging and our working relationships are based on mutual trust, that’s why we don’t require our team to clock in and out of work. Of course, this trust relationship works both ways!
- Work alongside an ambitious and supportive team. We are growing fast and no two days look the same at OTO, but one thing never changes: your colleagues are always there to support you and to bounce off ideas!
- Growth and learning opportunities. We believe that in order to grow as a company, our team also needs to continue learning and developing.
- Stock options: we believe that everyone should feel like building his own company! That's why we offer stock options for all employees working at OTO.
Does this sound like you? then send your application to us today!