Technical Support Specialist
RemoteIstanbul, İstanbul, TürkiyeEngineering
Present in MENA countries, OTO is a multi-language, All-in-one Shipping Management Software that helps E-commerce Stores and Omnichannel brands to ship their E-commerce orders seamlessly with 180+ shipping companies locally and internationally. Our customers are looking for the best way to deal with shipping and OTO provides the easiest one. We are on the journey of building MENA's next global startup, but solving a global problem, which is shipping! How? Automation is one of our keywords (or OTOmation as we like to write it). Innovation and Automation together make shipping accessible to everyone.
OTO is always looking for high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. We’re building a culture where amazing people (like you) can do their best work at OTO. We have a no-door policy, which means we encourage openness, honesty, and respect for other points of view. Our team members enjoy a challenging environment and they take care of each other, but mostly we all love Pizza - you will know why later ;)
Looking for a company where you can be part of a quick learning team, shaping the future of global e-commerce? Welcome on board!
OTO is now on the hunt for an experienced and energetic Technical Support Engineer. You will bring your expertise and enthusiasm into the team, and drive OTO growth into the MENA Market. We are looking for someone who is highly enthusiastic, energetic, and results-driven.
You will be responsible for:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot OTO’s system technical issues, including account setup and network configurations
- Receive technical support inquiries from clients on technical issues
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of OTO’s system technical issues
- Handle clients’ reported technical issues and see problems through to the resolution stages
- Provide clients with ongoing support on technical matters through a series of actions (phone, email, chat, etc.) to ensure all issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers upon need
- Follow standard procedures for the proper escalation of unresolved issues to OTO’s designated internal department
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all reported issues
- Utilize API and Postman to solve OTO’s complex reported technical issues
For this role, it is essential that you have:
- Experience as a Technical Support Specialist
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Fluency in English (Written & Spoken)
- Excellent communication skills (Oral & Written)
- Familiarity with testing & supporting tools such as Graylog and Postman
- IT Knowledge and technical writing skills
- Satisfactory knowledge of engineering and testing procedures
- BSc in Information Technology or relevant degree
It will be considered a big plus if you:
Have international experience.
Have previously worked in fast-growing SaaS start-ups.
In OTO, we have adapted the Remote Working culture, where we work from home, favourite coffee shop, on the beach, or at an art museum! You can work from anywhere you like. We are result-driven, and you will be surrounded by aggressive achievers. Keep in mind, we are not able to provide a Sponsorship Visa for this role; Therefore, It is essential that you apply for this position only if you have legal authorization to work in the country in which you are applying.
No clocking in/out. We don’t believe in micromanaging and our working relationships are based on mutual trust, that’s why we don’t require our team to clock in and out of work. Of course, this trust relationship works both ways!
Work alongside an ambitious and supportive team. We are growing fast and no two days look the same at OTO, but one thing never changes: your colleagues are always there to support you and to bounce off ideas!
Growth and learning opportunities. We believe that in order to grow as a company, our team also needs to continue learning and developing.
Stock options: we believe that everyone should feel like building his own company! That's why we offer stock options for all employees working at OTO.